Find Out Your Baby’s Gender as Early as 6 Weeks with 99.9%
SneakPeek at-home early gender prediction test
A risk-free way to determine your baby’s gender sooner, right in the comfort of your home.
$179 (excl. delivery)
All transactions are secured and encrypted
Fast, Easy and Reliable
No need for clinic visits.
- Find out if you're having a boy or a girl right in the comforts of your home.
Easy-to-use test kit
- The kit contains everything you need and comes with instructions to perform the procedure safely and successfully.
- Receive the results via email and SMS in 1 to 2 weeks.
Backed by clinical research
- Clinically proven 99.9% accuracy at 6 weeks of pregnancy.
How It Works
A pregnant woman's bloodstream also contains her unborn child's DNA.
SneakPeek checks mom's blood for male chromosomes. The presence of male chromosomes indicates that the baby is a boy. If none are found, the baby is a girl.
What’s Included in the Kit
- DNA collection kit
- Step-by-step instructions
- SneakPeek sticker set
- Resealable bag with gauze
- 3 Lancets
- Fingernail brush
- 3 Alcohol swabs
- Collection tube
It’s As Easy As 1,2 & 3
Get Your Test Kit
You can get your test kit either
online or at the Precious
Collect your DNA blood sample
according to the instructions
provided. Then send the kit back to our lab in the included pre-paid packaging.
Wait for Your Results
Sit back, relax and receive your genetic analysis report via email and SMS within 1 to 2 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
- While every person has her own DNA in her bloodstream, a pregnant woman’s bloodstream also contains DNA from her unborn child. SneakPeek looks for male chromosomes in a small sample of your blood. If male chromosomes are found, that means baby is a boy. If none are found, baby is a girl. SneakPeek is 99.9% accurate at 6 weeks into pregnancy.
At SneakPeek Labs, a test process called non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) is used to analyze cell-free fetal DNA. Starting with a small sample of your blood, plasma is separated from whole blood by centrifuge, and extracted cell-free fetal DNA (cffDNA) is analyzed for Y chromosomes, which are found only in males. The SneakPeek test is sensitive enough to find even a single Y chromosome, giving you confidence in your results.
Clinical studies have shown that fetal DNA clears from mum’s bloodstream between a few hours to 2 days after birth.
In the case of identical twins, if male DNA is found, then both babies are boys. If no male DNA is found, then both babies are girls. For fraternal twins (or more!), finding male DNA will confirm at least one baby is a boy, but cannot distinguish if the second is a boy or girl.
SneakPeek is a DNA-based test, so hormones do not impact results.
SneakPeek looks only for the presence of Y chromosomes and is extremely sensitive and accurate. No blood thinners or other drugs are known to impact SneakPeek gender results.
SneakPeek Clinical is a non-invasive prenatal test (NIPT), and it’s safe for both mum and baby.
You will receive your result within 4-6 business days of your blood draw.* Expect your result email between 4-8pm Pacific Time the day your sample is received by SneakPeek.
SneakPeek Clinical is the most accurate early gender test on the market. If your test result does not match the gender of your newborn, you’ll receive a full refund.
We know your DNA information is personal. To protect your privacy:
1. SneakPeek tests only for baby’s gender. No data is gathered about disease states or other health-related information.
2. After the test is run, your DNA sample is disposed of by a professional chemical management company in compliance with federal standards.
3. SneakPeek never shares your results with anyone other than the email address you provide. Where can I learn more? Visit www.sneakpeektest.com/aus.
Where can I learn more? Visit www.sneakpeektest.com/aus.